Quinoa is considered a superfood—and for a very good reason. It boosts your level of energy with iron and magnesium, and it’ll keep you full for longer thanks to the high fibre count.
Quinoa can be made for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and even used to make desserts. Whether you are experienced or a virgin to Quinoa or Quorn you got to try this easy, simple delicious recipe.
Quorn is also very high in protein, low in fat and of course very tasty.
1 1/2 cups white quinoa
2 2/3 cups chicken broth
5 1/2 ounces green beans, trimmed
4 Quorn Chicken Fillets
Salt & black pepper to taste
For the Gremolata
1 1/2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves (rough chopped)
1 cup mint leaves (rough chopped)
1 tablespoon lemon zest (finely grated)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup black olives (pitted & chopped)
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place quinoa in base of an ovenproof baking dish.
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat; pour over quinoa.
- Cover and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir quinoa, top with the beans and Quorn chicken Fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake until quinoa is tender and Quorn is heated through, about 20-25 mins.
- For the gremolata, in a bowl, mix parsley, mint, lemon zest and juice, olives and the oil until well combined.
- Transfer Quorn chicken Fillets and quinoa among 4 plates.
- Spoon gremolata over the top
Please let us know if you have tried this recipe and if you would like to see more recipes with Quinoa or more Quorn recipes.