If you were a ‘fly on the wall’ at the Glotime.tv office you would bear witness to our New Year Resolutions to stick to our diets and lose those extra pounds we all gained over Christmas.
This of course does not mean we are going to starve by any means, but will up our game with healthy but low calorie recipes, to inspire and ensure we stay on track.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 300g flat rice noodles
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Your choice of vegetables, our favorites are Brocolli, Carrot and Sugar Snap Peas
- Heat the oil in a large wok
- Add the spring onions and cook for a minute.
- Add the chicken, garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes
- Cook the noodles according to instructions on the packet
- Add the noodles to the pan, increase the heat, then pour in the teriyaki and soy sauce.
- Stir fry for a further 1-2 minutes
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve topped with the sesame seeds